Kind of Information we Collect:
- Contact Information: in various ways we may gather some personal information from users. We may ask them for their name, mobile number, phone number, e-mail id, information about credit cards, street name, city, district, state, pin code, ip address, country etc. besides, we will collect information of those visitors who visit our website most frequently, subscribe our newsletter, place their orders, respond to our services, surveys, give feedback, and these kinds of activities we make available to our visitors.
- Technical information: whenever the users or visitors visit our site, they may be asked for their browser names, IP addresses, the type of their computers they are using. We may also collect some information or rather find out from which site you have come from, for how long have you spent on our website, or while leaving our website what are the pages you have visited. Not only that, we may also gather some technical information about the mobile device or the version of the operating system of your computer, or their internet service providers utilizing which they can visit our website.
- Other Information: as a part of our survey according to the feedback’s of our visitors, we may gather some demographic information of our users or visitors. The information will be like what are the events they like the most, what type of information or news they expect from our website etc. etc.
- Information From Post: we may also collect some information about our users from their post in any social media site (third party) or in our website.
How we Collect Information:
- Directly: we collect your information in a direct way during your registration for an event, or when you have any query on phone or e-mail or when you post some comments as your feedback or something like that.
- Indirectly: we utilize our google analytical tool, google webmaster or cookies for tracking the information of the visitors to record their visiting duration or usage of our website.
- Third party: while using an integrated social media on our website, the third party social media sites provide us the information such as name and e-mail id of the users.
Our Manner Of Using Collected Information:
- To Individualize User Experience: the collected information may help us in understanding the users’ way of using our website or their experience about what we make available to them.
- To Upgrade Our Site: the gathered information and feedback from our users help us getting ideas to improve our website accordingly. We have undertaken a continuous process of upgrading our website offerings.
- To Improve Customer Service: we use the collected information for responding to the requests and inquiries of the customers to satisfy their needs. So, the collected information may help us improving our customer service more effectively. If any user wants to opt for our mailing list, we will send them company news, information and updates, new product or any other service information. Not only that, if any user or visitor of our site wants to unsubscribe the email option for not receiving e-mail in future, we make available the detailed unsubscribe information at the bottom of every e-mail.
- Transaction Process:we may use the information provided by the users or visitors of our website to send them transactional communication when they place an order. We may send them e-mail or SMS to provide information and updates regarding to their order or regarding the payment method.
- Security: we use the gathered information for a security purpose. We’ll not share or disclose the collected information with any outside parties. But we have to share this information when there will be extreme necessity only to provide the service. We’ll use this information to keep our company, our users and our website under protection.
Sharing Information with Third Party:
We may share the information of our customers or users with third party social media site only for marketing purposes.
Way of Protecting the Collected Information:
To protect the collected information from unauthorized access, disclosure of your personal details such as username, password, transactional details, alteration, we always select appropriate data collection, security, storage and processing practices. While exchanging important and private information between website and mobile apps, we do the activity over a secured communication channel which is encrypted with digital signature.
- Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties: Third party service provider who may function on behalf of our website, may help us operating our business. It will send out newsletters or surveys. On that note, we may share the personal data of our users with these third parties to fulfill the limited purposes.
- Third Party Websites: We do not control the matter when a user clicks on one of the links of third party websites. It will lead him to another website and we are not responsible for those outside parties. The privacy policies and other services of those parties are not similar to that of ours. So, read the privacy policies of those websites very carefully.
some ads appearing on our website may be delivered to our customers or visitors by some advertising partners. The information about the devices of the users are gathered by the cookies allowing ad servers to identify the device. This collected information help ad networks to provide proper advertisement or proper product according to the interests of the users or customers. It can be the same if any other user is using one’s computer or mobile phone.